About Coronavirus COVID-19 and Saloncide Sanitising Spray
Combat Bacteria, Fungi, COVID 19 & other Viruses…
Saloncide products have been tested as effective to EN test standards against bacteria, fungi and ALL enveloped viruses, including Coronavirus and COVID 19, so our alcohol free range is the ideal solution to disinfect hands and surfaces in these difficult times, without damaging skin or equipment.
To provide maximum reassurance about its effectiveness, these independent tests on the Saloncide disinfectant range to stringent international standards include:
- EN1276:2009 standard for bactericidal activity of surface disinfectants in food, industrial, domestic and institutional areas
- EN1650:2008 + A1 2013 for yeasticidal activity of surface disinfectants in food, industrial, domestic and institutional areas
- EN1650:2008 + A1 2013 for fungicdal activity of surface disinfectants in food, industrial, domestic and institutional areas
- EN13727:2012 + A1 2013 standard for hygienic hand rub products in a medical environment
- EN14476:2013 + A2 2019 standard for virucidal activity of surface disinfectants in a medical
environment to include all enveloped viruses and all coronaviruses, including COVID19*
*Some media reports state that alcohol is required to kill viruses but this is not supported by the facts and, indeed, Public Health England advice allows use of disinfectants that conform to EN standard 14476 against enveloped viruses.
Available in a number of dispensing options, including sprays, foam pumps, wipes and refills, to suit all needs, Saloncide is not only a surface or equipment disinfectant but is also perfect for sanitising hands, offering many advantages:
- Saloncide disinfectants have been independently tested to be effective against enveloped viruses including all Coronaviruses, of which COVID19 is one
- Saloncide has a very low hazard rating, reducing COSHH risks
- Saloncide is alcohol free which means it is far less likely to cause dryness, irritation or cracking making it an ideal solution for those with sensitive skin or suffering from dermatitis
- Saloncide is anti-fungal so is ideal for using on feet
- As it doesn’t evaporate as quickly as alcohol, the Saloncide disinfectant stays on treated surfaces for longer, continuing to work after application.
- Saloncide meets or exceeds EN test standards for efficacy against bacteria, fungi and viruses, achieving greater than log factor 4 (99.99%) against many of them.
Download your FREE certified Covid-19 Saloncide A4 Poster for your business.