3x 250ml sprays
1x 1L Refill
The Saloncide Salon Starter Pack is ideal to start you off in your salon shop with sprays located at various stations. Plus, it helps bring the cost down against buying singularly, saving £5.25!
The unique ‘spray & go’, (no rinsing required) disinfectant spray is the quick & easy ‘One-Stop solution’ for light cleaning, disinfecting & deodorising all tools, surfaces & equipment, porous or non-porous throughout the hair/beauty salon, nail bar, tattoo studio or spa.
Saloncide has an extremely low hazard rating, dramatically reducing COSHH risk. Saloncide kills 99.99% of most common bacteria, fungi & viruses, and exceeds EN test standards.
Not only is Saloncide alcohol, acid, solvent, bleach & paraben free, but also non-irritant, non- toxic, non-flammable & fragrance free. The key benefit of Saloncide is the versatility to clean & sanitise a multitude of surfaces, areas and equipment in one simple step. Saloncide continues to work on the tools & surfaces long after application.
Saloncide addresses the issue raised by the Health & Safety Executive that “Alcohol-based disinfection is less suitable for items contaminated with blood, skin & nail dust” and the requirement that “the disinfectant must be capable if inactivating bacteria & blood borne viruses”
Proven to be effective against:
Enveloped Viruses (Inc Coronavirus), MRSA, C.diff, HIV-1, E.coli, Hepatitis B, Influenza A (Inc H1N1), Salmonella, Legionella, Staphylococcus, Listeria, Pseudomonas, Tuberculosis and many more.
Effective to Test Standards
EN14776, EN1276, EN13727, EN1650, EN13624,EN14348.
Directions for use:
Help save the environment by refilling your empty 250ml spray bottle with the 1 litre refill.
Spray on surfaces, tools or equipment.
Leave to air dry or wipe with a clean dry cloth or paper towel after approximately *2 minutes of contact time. Please note: Any stainless steel tools, scissors or clippers must be wiped dry to prevent rusting. Spray oil on the clippers each day to prevent rusting
*Saloncide is effective from 60 seconds of contact time on most bacteria, fungi & viruses but it is advisable to leave for up to 2 minutes if wiping off.